|Role title||Graduate Sensory Scientist- Maternity Cover (Starting Date 16th July 2018)|
|PURPOSE OF JOB|
|Overall||Coordinate and Deliver Sensory projects|
|Work closely with the Sensory champions, Claims Communication scientists, Formulation teams to coordinate internal and external sensory studies and advise on study design for consumer studies for all product categories. |
|SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE|
- Knowledge in a broad range of sensory techniques (triangle test, QDA sensory profile etc)
- Expertise required in setting up and training a food expert panel.
- Knowledge of FIZZ and/or SPHINX is a plus.
- Experience in monovariate and multivariate statistical analysis
- Excellent English communication skills; written and verbal
- Flexibility to a rapid changing environment
- Proactive, self-motivated individual and able to work in an autonomous manner.
- Highly organized, good planning.
- Excellent team working skills
- Sound scientific knowledge and approach
- Enthusiastic and honest
- Able to exercise tact and diplomacy
|QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE|
|Background in Sensory science and a minimum of Master’s degree in an appropriate field with a Sensory/consumer focus with exposure to sensory evaluation, experimental design and statistics for food products.|
All Oriflame employees are expected to act and behave in accordance with our core values, operating principles and capability framework, irrespective of role and level.